Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON / RN)
- 40 Smith St, Frankfort, IL 60423, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: Days
- Name of Location/Facility: Frankfort Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Registered Nurse / RN - Join us and be the reason someone smiles today!
- Salary: based on years of experience and credentials
- Schedule: Days/On call, with schedule fluctuations and weekend rotations as warranted by the center. This is not a Monday-Friday position.
Frankfort Terrace is an Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) that has 120 Intermediate beds providing patient care to the mentally ill/behavior population.
- 5 star rated facility
- This is an Intermediate Care Facility (ICF)
- Residents do NOT require skilled care
- Residents are more independent
- Many of our residents have been with us a long time and they feel like family
A Quote from a new employee:
· “I am so appreciative of the support from [my manager] and the corporate team. It has been an amazing 6 weeks [so far] and I look forward to my future with this company.”
We work hard, but our clinical outcomes are impressive. Join us and be the reason someone smiles today.
What you will do in this role: Our ADON operates as a significant support to the DON. You will be training and orienting new staff members and supervising and leading our CNA's. This leadership position is integral to the success and retention of our team.
What’s in it for you:
- Manageable caseloads
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- Employee recognition program
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- Robust benefits package, including a retirement savings plan
- Refer-a-Friend programs – Our #3 source of new employees is referrals from our existing team members. Great employees refer other great workers. Come join us.
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) - Registered Nurse / RN or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): officially we title this job an Assistant Director of Nursing, but in other centers it may be called a Unit Manager, Nursing Supervisor, Charge Nurse, Nurse Supervisor, or Nurse Manager
What we need from you:
- 3-5+ years of experience as an ADON, Charge Nurse or Nursing Supervisor in an ICF or SNF setting
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed in IL
- Strong CNA leadership experience
- Availability to be on call for CNA team
- Electronic medical records experience (Point Click Care or PCC)
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members.
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- On-site vaccinations and more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
This center is managed by TRANSITIONAL CARE MANAGEMENT. We currently provide comprehensive management services to 12 inpatient healthcare centers throughout the Chicagoland area. These settings include Long-term Care Skilled Nursing (SNFs), Short-term Care Rehabilitation (100% post acute rehab centers), Intermediate Care (ICFs), and Behavioral Health Service (SMHRFs) centers.
Each center is unique; offering you a variety of long-term career opportunities.