PRN Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) All Shifts
- 4314 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60653, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Status of Employment: Per Diem/PRN
- Shift Type: Openings on all shifts
- Name of Location/Facility: Community Care Center
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Schedule: PRN - Days/PMs/Overnights
- Shift: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm, 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm or 11:00 pm - 7:00 am, with an every other weekend rotation required
- New grads: New grads are welcome!
Community Care is a SNF with 204 beds and multiple levels of care, including a large behavioral patient population (ages 21 and up) within the center.
Location: We are located in the Bronzeville neighborhood, across the street from the ‘IL Inst. of Technology’; near W 43 ST & State Street, just off 90/94 – a very easy to commute.
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): officially we title this job a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), but in other centers it may be called a Floor Nurse or Staff Nurse.
What’s in it for you:
- High quality standards; in fact, many of our centers have a 5-star quality rating
- Employee recognition & referral programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- We focus on building relationships with our residents and families. In time, you may feel like they are your family too.
- Our Activities/Events department goes beyond bingo. We focus on the individual patient and as a result they are more engaged with you.
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
What we need from you:
- RN or LPN license in IL
- New grads are welcome
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- PPE: No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
- Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again!
This center is managed by TRANSITIONAL CARE MANAGEMENT. We currently provide comprehensive management services to 12 inpatient healthcare centers throughout the Chicagoland area. These settings include Long-term Care Skilled Nursing (SNFs), Short-term Care Rehabilitation (100% post acute rehab centers), Intermediate Care (ICFs), and Behavioral Health Service (SMHRFs) centers.
Each center is unique; offering you a variety of long-term career opportunities.