Dietary Aide- AM & PM Sign On Bonus!
- 13301 Central Ave, Crestwood, IL 60445, USA
- Department: Dietary
- Job Title: Dietary Aide
- Status of Employment: Full Time or Part Time
- Shift Type: Openings on all shifts
- Name of Location/Facility: Crestwood Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Represented Position. Union membership requirements will be applied as per the current Union Contract with this center.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: $11.00 +Benefits
- Bonus: $500
- Schedule: Available Shifts: Days 7am-3pm and Evening Shifts 12pm-8pm
- With every other weekend rotation
Transitional Care Management has 12 different locations throughout Chicagoland.
- Multiple centers give you the opportunity for advancement. In fact, 16 of our current DONs & ADONs were promoted from within.
- The culture that surrounds us is one of great patient care, and has the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
- You have direct access to our executive team via our “iCare Line”, so you can openly express concerns or compliments.
Crestwood Terrace is an Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) with 126 beds and is providing patient care to the mentally ill/behavior population (ages 21 and up).
Location: This beautiful spot is across the street from a forest preserve and only 3 minutes from the 294/Cicero exit.
Job title: officially we title this job a Dietary Aide, but in other centers it may be called a Restaurant Server or Food Server.
What’s in it for you:
- High quality standards; in fact, many of our centers have a 5-star quality rating
- Employee recognition & referral programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- We focus on building relationships with our residents and families. In time, you may feel like they are your family too
- Our Activities/Events department goes beyond bingo. We focus on the individual patient and as a result they are more engaged with you
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
What we need from you:
- Must have prior experience as a dietary aide, cook, or in a central kitchen
- Knowledge of quality food production and servicing techniques, food safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- PPE: No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
- Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again!
This center is managed by TRANSITIONAL CARE MANAGEMENT. We currently provide comprehensive management services to 12 inpatient healthcare centers throughout the Chicagoland area. These settings include Long-term Care Skilled Nursing (SNFs), Short-term Care Rehabilitation (100% post acute rehab centers), Intermediate Care (ICFs), and Behavioral Health Service (SMHRFs) centers.
Each center is unique; offering you a variety of long-term career opportunities.