Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) PM Shift - $1,000 Sign On Bonus / New Grads Welcome
- 2230 McDonough St, Joliet, IL 60436, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Status of Employment: Full Time or Part Time
- Shift Type: PM Shift (3pm-11pm)
- Name of Location/Facility: Joliet Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Represented Position. Union membership requirements will be applied as per the current Union Contract with this center.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: $12.50/hour + benefits
- Sign On Bonus: $1000 sign on bonus for full-time employment!
- Schedule: PMs / Full-time or part-time
- Shift: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm with an every other weekend rotation
- New grads: New grads welcome!
Transitional Care Management has 12 different locations throughout Chicagoland.
- Multiple centers give you the opportunity for advancement. In fact, 16 of our current DONs & ADONs were promoted from within.
- The culture that surrounds us is one of great patient care, and has the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
- You have direct access to our executive team via our “iCare Line”, so you can openly express concerns or compliments.
Joliet Terrace is an Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) that has 120 Medicaid beds, proudly serving the behavioral/psych population – with a 5 Star Quality Measure rating & 4 Stars overall.
Location: We are next door to a church & school, we are situation in a quiet area that is 1.5 miles from I-80; a very easy to commute.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA): officially we title this job a Certified Nursing Assistant, but in other centers it may be called a CNA or Certified Nurse Aide or Guest Experience Coordinator.
What’s in it for you:
- High quality standards; in fact, many of our centers have a 5-star quality rating
- Employee recognition & referral programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- We focus on building relationships with our residents and families. In time, you may feel like they are your family too.
- Our Activities/Events department goes beyond bingo. We focus on the individual patient and as a result they are more engaged with you.
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
What we need from you:
- CNA certification in IL
- Prior experience in a skilled nursing or mental health facility
- Prior experience or desire to work with behavioral population
- Experience with the memory care population
- New grads welcome!
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- PPE: No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
- Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again!
This center is managed by TRANSITIONAL CARE MANAGEMENT. We currently provide comprehensive management services to 12 inpatient healthcare centers throughout the Chicagoland area. These settings include Long-term Care Skilled Nursing (SNFs), Short-term Care Rehabilitation (100% post acute rehab centers), Intermediate Care (ICFs), and Behavioral Health Service (SMHRFs) centers.
Each center is unique; offering you a variety of long-term career opportunities.