Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services Aide (PRSA) / Receptionist / Clerical Worker / Front Desk Specialist
- 40 Smith St, Frankfort, IL 60423, USA
- Department: Behavioral (PRSC or PRSA or PRSD)
- Job Title: Psych/Rehab Services Assistant
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: PM Shift (3pm-11pm)
- Name of Location/Facility: Frankfort Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: Evenings and Rotating Weekends
Shift: 8 hour shift; 3-11pm, every other weekend rotation
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) as of 9/1/2019. Our goal is a focus on quality care and excellent customer service for the staff & the patients alike. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
- During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
Frankfort Terrace has 120 Intermediate beds with – and a 5 Star Quality Measure rating.
Location: We are just south of I-80 and right off I-45 and a 2 blocks from their beautiful downtown.
- *Join us and love what you do again.
What’s in it for you:
· High quality standards; in fact, many of our centers have a 5-star quality rating
· Employee recognition & referral programs
· Annual merit increase opportunities
· We focus on building relationships with our residents and families. In time, you may feel like they are your family too.
· Our Activities/Events department goes beyond bingo. We focus on the individual patient and as a result they are more engaged with you.
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
· “I feel like I make a difference here.”
· “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
· “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
What we need from you:
- Ideally - prior experience as a Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services Aide (PRSA) in a licensed nursing home.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) experience helpful
- Experience with Point Click Care (PCC) is also helpful
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
· PPE: No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
· Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
· Temperature screenings and routine health checks
· And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again!
This center is managed by TRANSITIONAL CARE MANAGEMENT. We currently provide comprehensive management services to 12 inpatient healthcare centers throughout the Chicagoland area. These settings include Long-term Care Skilled Nursing (SNFs), Short-term Care Rehabilitation (100% post acute rehab centers), Intermediate Care (ICFs), and Behavioral Health Service (SMHRFs) centers.
Each center is unique; offering you a variety of long-term career opportunities.