Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Day Shift Part Time
- 4020 E New York St, Aurora, IL 60504, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Guest Experience Coordinator / CNA
- Status of Employment: Part Time
- Shift Type: Days
- Name of Location/Facility: Thrive of Fox Valley
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
- Start Date: within the next 21-30 days
- Salary: based on years of experience and credentials
- Schedule: Days; 8 hour shifts
- Shift: 7a-3:30pm
- Part Time Status: will require 2-3 shifts during the week, PLUS an every-other weekend rotation
Transitional Care Management has 12 different locations throughout Chicagoland.
- Multiple centers give you the opportunity for advancement. In fact, 16 of our current DONs & ADONs were promoted from within.
- The culture that surrounds us is one of great patient care, and has the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
- You have direct access to our executive team via our “iCare Line”, so you can openly express concerns or compliments.
Thrive of Fox Valley is a brand new 68 bed Transitional Care facility. We solely focus on the short term patient population and do not have memory care or longer term care patients. We have a large in-house therapy team and most of our patients go home after (or before) 14 days. Our new caters to the needs of this motivated population with larger beds, nicer linens, fine dining cuisine (we even have a brick oven for pizzas) … all in a tastefully designed modern décor. Please check out our website (thriveahead.com) or the video link below for a virtual tour.
Location: We are located across the street from the Fox Valley Mall and very easy to commute to via Hwy 59.
NOTE: we have a second identical facility in Lisle.
In our facility we feel the CNA is pivotal to the satisfaction of a patient/”guest”. Therefore, we call our Certified Nursing Assistants “Guest Experience Coordinators” or “GECs” for short.
What’s in it for you:
- High quality standards; in fact, many of our centers have a 5-star quality rating
- Employee recognition & referral programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
What we need from you:
- * Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license in IL
- * Prior experience in a skilled nursing facility
- * Experience with the short term rehab paitents
- * Point Click Care (PCC) – we are a paperless environment
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- PPE: No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
- Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again!