Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - 12 hr. Day or Night Shift / $1k Sign On Bonus! / New Grads Welcome!
- 4314 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60653, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Status of Employment: Full Time or Part Time
- Shift Type: 12hr shifts
- Name of Location/Facility: Community Care Center
- Represented position?: This is a Represented Position. Union membership requirements will be applied as per the current Union Contract with this center.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: $15.80/hour + benefits
- Sign On Bonus: $1000 sign on bonus for full-time employment payable 50% after 30 days and remainder paid after 60 days of full-time employment!
- Schedule: Day or Night Shift openings / Full-time, Part-time or Weekends Only
- Shift: Days: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm or Nights: 7:00 pm - 7:00 am with every other weekend rotation
- New grads: New grads welcome!
Transitional Care Management has 12 different locations throughout Chicagoland.
- Multiple centers give you the opportunity for advancement. In fact, 16 of our current DONs & ADONs were promoted from within.
- The culture that surrounds us is one of great patient care, and has the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
- You have direct access to our executive team via our “iCare Line”, so you can openly express concerns or compliments.
Community Care is a SNF with 204 beds and multiple levels of care, including a large behavioral patient population (ages 21 and up) within the center.
Location: We are located in the Bronzeville neighborhood, across the street from the ‘IL Inst. of Technology’; near W 43 ST & State Street, just off 90/94 – a very easy to commute.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA): officially we title this job a Certified Nursing Assistant, but in other centers it may be called a CNA or Certified Nurse Aide or Guest Experience Coordinator.
What’s in it for you:
- High quality standards; in fact, many of our centers have a 5-star quality rating
- Employee recognition & referral programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- We focus on building relationships with our residents and families. In time, you may feel like they are your family too.
- Our Activities/Events department goes beyond bingo. We focus on the individual patient and as a result they are more engaged with you.
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
What we need from you:
- CNA certification in IL
- Prior experience in a skilled nursing or mental health facility
- Prior experience or desire to work with behavioral population
- Experience with the memory care population
- New grads welcome!
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- PPE: No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
- Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again!