Vestibular Physical Therapist (PT)
- 4020 E New York St, Aurora, IL 60504, USA
- Department: Therapy
- Job Title: Physical Therapist (PT)
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: Days
- Name of Location/Facility: Thrive of Fox Valley
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
Start Date: within the next 30 days
Salary: starting salary based on prior experience with the short term inpatient rehab (MedA) population
- Full time
- *we do require an intermittent weekend rotation
About the facility: We are a newly built rehab center focusing on high acuity patients and helping them transition home. We are 100% short term rehab – Med A, Private Pay and private insurances. This is not long term care; we have adult patients of all ages. Most of them are only with us for 14 days (or less). You can expect to be busy and time will fly by fast on your shift. The patients are alert, engaged and focused on returning home.
- This is an in-house therapy team (not contract rehab)!
Our culture is a fast paced environment and we're looking for passionate therapists, with innovative approaches, and expertise in the care they give.
We are looking for a Physical Therapist with expertise / training in Balance Disorders and Vestibular Rehabilitation. Specific training & coursework and/or job specialization in balance and vestibular disorders required.
What we need from you:
- * Physical Tharpist (PT) license in IL
- * Vestibular Rehabilitation training & coursework and/or job specialization in balance and vestibular disorders required.
- * Experience with ortho, cardiac & medically complex patient caseload
- * a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a post-acute/inpatient rehab setting
- * Technologically savvy — we use PCC & Optima and have a paperless environment
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- *Join us and love what you do again.