Have you always wanted to work in healthcare? Join our team as a Residential Services Associate (RSA)
- 100 Belle Aire Ave, Bourbonnais, IL 60914, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Residential Services Associate (RSA)
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: PM Shift (3pm-11pm)
- Name of Location/Facility: Kankakee Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
Residential Services Associate (RSA)
Entry level opportunity to join our team! We will provide training!
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: $11.50/hour
- Schedule: PM shift / Full-time
- Shift: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm with every other weekend rotation
Transitional Care Management has 12 different locations throughout Chicagoland.
- Multiple centers give you the opportunity for advancement. In fact, 16 of our current DONs & ADONs were promoted from within.
- The culture that surrounds us is one of great patient care, and has the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
- You have direct access to our executive team via our “iCare Line”, so you can openly express concerns or compliments.
Kankakee Terrace is a Specialized Mental Health Rehabilitation Facility (SMHRF) that has 146 beds and provides rehabilitative treatment to individuals seeking to recover from their illness. The Administrator often says, “Our focus is recovery and rehabilitation”.
Location: The center is 2 miles from I-57 and just down the street from Snowbarger Athletic Park (& the former Bears Training Camp). It’s an easy commute.
Residential Services Associate (RSA): officially we call this job an RSA, but in other centers it may be called a Caregiver, CNA or Nurse Assistant
What’s in it for you:
- High quality standards; in fact, many of our centers have a 5-star quality rating
- Employee recognition & referral programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- We focus on building relationships with our residents and families. In time, you may feel like they are your family too.
- Our Activities/Events department goes beyond bingo. We focus on the individual patient and as a result they are more engaged with you.
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
What we need from you:
- Experience with the memory care and mental health population preferred
- Prior experience as a caregiver or nurse assistant preferred by not required
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be willing to provide quality care to our mental health patients
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
- Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again!