- 3311 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
- Department: Social Services
- Job Title: Psych/Rehab Services Assistant (PRSA 2)
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: As assigned
- Name of Location/Facility: Southview Manor
- Represented position?: This is a Represented Position. Union membership requirements will be applied as per the current Union Contract with this center.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Shifts: 7am-3pm, 3pm - 11pm and 11pm - 7am with weekend rotations
Transitional Care Management has 12 different locations throughout Chicagoland.
- Multiple centers give you the opportunity for advancement. In fact, 16 of our current DONs & ADONs were promoted from within.
- The culture that surrounds us is one of great patient care, and has the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
- You have direct access to our executive team via our “iCare Line”, so you can openly express concerns or compliments.
Southview Manor is a SNF that has 200 beds, multiple levels of care and a 5 Star Quality Measure rating.
Location: We are located in the Bronzeville neighborhood, just south of downtown Chicago, near the White Sox Stadium at E 33rd Blvd & S Michigan Ave. This is a neighborhood that is becoming re-gentrified and easy to commute to from Chicago or the suburbs. The Metra and the Green Line are just a few blocks away.
- *Join us and love what you do again.
Receptionist/Security: officially we title this job as Receptionist/Security, but in other centers it may be called a Security Guard. In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Answer phones and take accurate message for all facility staff and residents
- Monitor all persons entering or exiting the facility including Residents
- Provide support and assistance during behavioral emergencies.
What’s in it for you:
- High quality standards; in fact, many of our centers have a 5-star quality rating
- Employee recognition & referral programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- We focus on building relationships with our residents and families. In time, you may feel like they are your family too.
- Our Activities/Events department goes beyond bingo. We focus on the individual patient and as a result they are more engaged with you.
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride."
What we need from you:
- Must posses a high school diploma or G.E.D
- Must be highly motivated and a self-starter with the ability to communicate with and relate to a diverse group of people including clients, community, and other staff. Must have excellent organizational skills and the capability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Great problem solving and conflict resolution skills. Ability to exercise mature and professional judgement.
- Experience with mentally disabled individuals is desirable.
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- PPE: No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
- Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again!