- 4314 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60653, USA
- Department: Social Services
- Job Title: Psych/Rehab Services Assistant (PRSA 2)
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: As assigned
- Name of Location/Facility: Community Care Center
- Represented position?: This is a Represented Position. Union membership requirements will be applied as per the current Union Contract with this center.
During this COVID19 virus, we are taking every precaution possible with our patients and employees.
To best support our patients, we are hiring new staff. We encourage you to take advantage of this time and participate in one of our video interviews. Submit your resume and then download Skype to your phone. We will contact you for a “video interview” that you can do from your home.
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) as of 9/1/2019. Our goal is a focus on quality care and excellent customer service for the staff & the patients alike. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
· During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
Community Care Terrace has 204 beds with multiple levels of care, including a large behavioral patient population (ages 21 and up) within the center.
Location: We are located in the Bronzeville neighborhood, across the street from the ‘IL Inst. of Technology’; near W 43 ST & State Street, just off 90/94 - very easy to commute to.
*Join us and love what you do again."
- Provide increased supervision and security.
- Ensure that all facility policies and procedures for resident pass are maintained.
- Monitor all persons entering or exiting the facility including Residents
- Provide support and assistance during behavioral emergencies.
- Shift(s): TBD by Hiring Manager
- Must be highly motivated and a self-starter. The ability to communicate with and relate to a diverse group of people including clients, community, and other staff. Must have excellent organizational skills and the capability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Great problem solving and conflict resolution skills. Ability to exercise mature and professional judgement.
- Experience with mentally disabled individuals is desirable.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again.