Weekend Supervisor - Registered Nurse (RN) 12 hr. shift
- 4314 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60653, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN)
- Status of Employment: Part Time
- Shift Type: Weekends shifts
- Name of Location/Facility: Community Care Center
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
Weekend Supervisor - Registered Nurse (RN)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Schedule: Part-time - Every other weekend (Saturday & Sunday only)
- Shift: 12 hour shift - 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Transitional Care Management has 12 different locations throughout Chicagoland.
- Multiple centers give you the opportunity for advancement. In fact, 16 of our current DONs & ADONs were promoted from within.
- The culture that surrounds us is one of great patient care, and has the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
- You have direct access to our executive team via our “iCare Line”, so you can openly express concerns or compliments.
Community Care is a SNF with 204 beds and multiple levels of care, including a large behavioral patient population (ages 21 and up) within the center.
Location: We are located in the Bronzeville neighborhood, across the street from the ‘IL Inst. of Technology’; near W 43 ST & State Street, just off 90/94 – a very easy to commute.
Weekend Supervisor - Registered Nurse (RN): officially we title this job a Weekend Supervisor (RN), but in other centers it may be called a Charge Nurse or Nurse Manager.
This person will operate as a significant support to the DON. You will be training and orienting new staff members, supervising and leading others as well as being involved with specialty programs. This new leadership position will be integral to the success and retention of our team.
What’s in it for you:
- High quality standards; in fact, many of our centers have a 5-star quality rating
- Employee recognition & referral programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- We focus on building relationships with our residents and families. In time, you may feel like they are your family too.
- Our Activities/Events department goes beyond bingo. We focus on the individual patient and as a result they are more engaged with you.
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
What we need from you:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in IL
- Active CPR Card
- Prior experience in a skilled nursing facility (SNF)
- Supervisor experience
- Experience with the memory care population
- Electronic medical records experience (Point Click Care or PCC)
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- PPE: No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
- Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again!