Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - PM Shift sub acute
- 4020 E New York St, Aurora, IL 60504, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN)
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: PM Shift (3pm-11:30pm)
- Name of Location/Facility: Thrive of Fox Valley
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Start Date: ASAP or within the next 30 days
- Salary: based on years of experience and credentials
- Shift: PMs (3pm-11:30pm) full time
- Schedule: 8 hour shift; with an every-other weekend rotation
Transitional Care Management has 12 different locations throughout Chicagoland.
- Multiple centers give you the opportunity for advancement. In fact, 16 of our current DONs & ADONs were promoted from within.
- The culture that surrounds us is one of great patient care, and has the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
- You have direct access to our executive team via our “iCare Line”, so you can openly express concerns or compliments.
Thrive of Fox Valley is a brand new 68 bed Transitional Care facility. We solely focus on the short term patient population and do not have memory care or longer term care patients. We have a large in-house therapy team and most of our patients go home after (or before) 14 days. Our new caters to the needs of this motivated population with larger beds, nicer linens, fine dining cuisine (we even have a brick oven for pizzas) … all in a tastefully designed modern décor. Please check out our website (thriveahead.com) or the video link below for a virtual tour.
Location: We are located across the street from the Fox Valley Mall and very easy to commute to via Hwy 59.
NOTE: we have a second identical facility in Lisle.
In our facility we feel the Floor / Staff Nurse is pivotal to the satisfaction of a patient/”guest”. Therefore, we strive for our Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to provide the best customer service possible.
What’s in it for you:
- High quality standards; in fact, many of our centers have a 5-star quality rating
- Employee recognition & referral programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- We focus on building relationships with our residents and families. In time, you may feel like they are your family too.
- Our Activities/Events department goes beyond bingo. We focus on the individual patient and as a result they are more engaged with you.
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
Job title: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Other centers may call this a Floor Nurse or a Staff Nurse.
What we need from you:
- * Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license in IL
- * Prior experience in a skilled nursing facility
- * Experience with the post-acute patients – specifically the cardiac, post op ortho & the medically complex
- * Point Click Care (PCC) – we are a paperless environment
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- PPE: No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
- Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again!