Registered Nurse (RN) NOC Shift - Sign On Bonus / New Grads Welcome!
- 13301 Central Ave, Crestwood, IL 60445, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN)
- Status of Employment: Full Time or Part Time
- Shift Type: Overnight/NOC Shift (11pm-7am)
- Name of Location/Facility: Crestwood Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
Registered Nurse (RN)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Sign On Bonus: $1200 for full-time and $1000 for part-time
- Schedule: Overnight Shift / Full-time, Part-time or PRN
- Shift: 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
- New Grads: New grads are welcome!
Transitional Care Management has 12 different locations throughout Chicagoland.
- Multiple centers give you the opportunity for advancement. In fact, 16 of our current DONs & ADONs were promoted from within.
- The culture that surrounds us is one of great patient care, and has the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
- You have direct access to our executive team via our “iCare Line”, so you can openly express concerns or compliments.
Crestwood Terrace is an Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) with 126 beds and is providing patient care to the mentally ill/behavior population (ages 21 and up).
Location: This beautiful spot is across the street from a forest preserve and only 3 minutes from the 294/Cicero exit.
Registered Nurse (RN): officially we title this job an Registered Nurse, but in other centers it may be called a Staff Nurse or Floor Nurse.
What’s in it for you:
- High quality standards; in fact, many of our centers have a 5-star quality rating
- Employee recognition & referral programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- We focus on building relationships with our residents and families. In time, you may feel like they are your family too.
- Our Activities/Events department goes beyond bingo. We focus on the individual patient and as a result they are more engaged with you.
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
Registered Nurse (RN)
What we need from you:
- RN license in IL
- Prior experience in a skilled nursing facility or intermediate care facility is preferred
- Experience with psych population
- Electronic medical records experience (Point Click Care or PCC)
- New grads are welcome!
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- PPE: No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
- Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again!