Executive Director (LNHA) for an ICF setting
- 2230 McDonough St, Joliet, IL 60436, USA
- Department: Administration
- Job Title: Administrator (LNHA)
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: Days
- Name of Location/Facility: Joliet Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (NHA)
- Start Date: within the next 30 days
- Salary: Competitive, based on experience and credentials
Transitional Care Management has 12 different locations throughout Chicagoland.
- Multiple centers give you the opportunity for advancement. In fact, 16 of our current DONs & ADONs were promoted from within.
- The culture that surrounds us is one of great patient care, and has the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
- You have direct access to our executive team via our “iCare Line”, so you can openly express concerns or compliments.
Joliet Terrace is an Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) that has 120 Medicaid beds, proudly serving the behavioral/psych population – with a 5 Star Quality Measure rating.
Location: We are next door to a church & school, we are situation in a quiet area that is 1.5 miles from I-80; a very easy to commute
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA): officially we title this job an Administrator, but in other centers it may be called a Executive Director or Managing Director.
The Administrator sets the pace for the center. You lead by example and you know first impressions matter. People remember you, respect you and want to work with you. You make an impact in your patent’s lives and you strive to make a difference.
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
What we need from you:
- 3+ years of experience as an LNHA in a SNF, ICF or SMHRF
- This should include management of a center with behavioral/psych patients
- Ability to build a team and potentially bring some with you
- A love for what you do, and your education and credentialing reflect it.
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- PPE: No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
- Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again!