- 13301 Central Ave, Crestwood, IL 60445, USA
- Department: Administration
- Job Title: Receptionist/Concierge
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: Afternoons/Evenings
- Name of Location/Facility: Crestwood Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) as of 9/1/2019. Our goal is a focus on quality care and excellent customer service for the staff & the patients alike. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
· During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
Crestwood Terrace has 126 beds and is providing patient care to the mentally ill/behavior population (ages 21 and up). We have a 5 Star Quality Measure rating and an engaging family-like team.
Location: This beautiful spot is across the street from a forest preserve and only 3 minutes from the 294/Cicero exit.
- Meet, greet and make all visitors feel welcome
- Operate multiple-call telephone console and route calls to appropriate people
- Operate office equipment, copy machines, sort and distribute mail
- Work M-F 3pm-11:30pm
- Must be highly motivated and a self-starter. The ability to communicate with and relate to a diverse group of people including clients, community, and other staff. Must have excellent organizational skills and the capability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Great problem solving and conflict resolution skills. Ability to exercise mature and professional judgement.
- Previous office experience in a fast paced setting.
- Experience with homeless, substance abuse and mentally disabled individuals is desirable.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again.