Bookkeeper - Skilled Nursing Facility
- 4314 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60653, USA
- Department: Administration
- Job Title: Business Office Manager (BOM)
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: Days
- Name of Location/Facility: Community Care Center
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
Business Office Manager / BOM / Medicare & Medicaid Billing Specialist /Bookkeeper
- Start Date: ASAP
- Schedule: Days
- Shift: Monday-Friday with Manager on Duty (MOD) scheduled weekend rotation
Transitional Care Management has 12 different locations throughout Chicagoland.
- Multiple centers give you the opportunity for advancement. In fact, 16 of our current DONs & ADONs were promoted from within.
- The culture that surrounds us is one of great patient care, and has the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
- You have direct access to our executive team via our “iCare Line”, so you can openly express concerns or compliments.
Community Care is a SNF with 204 beds and multiple levels of care, including a large behavioral patient population (ages 21 and up) within the center.
Location: We are located in the Bronzeville neighborhood, across the street from the ‘IL Inst. of Technology’; near W 43 ST & State Street, just off 90/94 – a very easy to commute.
Business Office Manager (BOM) sometimes called an Accounts Receivable (AR) and Billing Specialist or Bookkeeper in a Skilled Nursing Facility
You will work closely with facility and regional accounts receivables team. The AR projects will include back-end collections and billing for Public Aide, Medicaid, Medicare and managed care accounts for our skilled nursing facility.
What’s in it for you:
- High quality standards; in fact, many of our centers have a 5-star quality rating
- Employee recognition & referral programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- We focus on building relationships with our residents and families. In time, you may feel like they are your family too.
- Our Activities/Events department goes beyond bingo. We focus on the individual patient and as a result they are more engaged with you.
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
What we need from you:
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years’ of bookkeeping experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) with a specific focus on collections and outstanding receivables
- Experience with Public Aide/Medicaid and Medicare billing and collections is a must (please specify detailed experience on resume / application for consideration).
- Point Click Care (PCC) billing system experience preferred
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
- Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again!