Multi-Site Accounts Payable Specialist - Healthcare Facilities
- 133 Mohawk Dr, Bourbonnais, IL 60914, USA
- Department: Administration
- Job Title: AP/Payroll Associate
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: Days
- Name of Location/Facility: Bourbonnais Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
Multi-Site Accounts Payable Specialist
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: based on prior experience as an Accounts Payable Clerk in a SNF or ICF setting
- Schedule: Days / Full-time
- Work Location: The AP Specialist will be responsible for AP for several of our centers. This position will be based out of Bourbonnais Terrace.
Transitional Care Management has 12 different locations throughout Chicagoland.
- Multiple centers give you the opportunity for advancement. In fact, 16 of our current DONs & ADONs were promoted from within.
- The culture that surrounds us is one of great patient care, and has the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
- You have direct access to our executive team via our “iCare Line”, so you can openly express concerns or compliments.
Bourbonnais Terrace is a Specialized Mental Health Rehabilitation Facility (SMHRF) that has 197 beds and provides rehabilitative treatment to individuals seeking to recover from their illness. The Administrator often says, “Our focus is recovery and rehabilitation”.
Location: With many restaurants located around the corner, we are just 2 minutes west from I-57.
Multi-Site Accounts Payable Specialist: officially we title this job an Accounts Payable Specialist, but in other centers it may be called a A/P Specialist, Business Office Manager or Accounting Clerk.
- Prior experience in Accounts Payable at a skilled nursing facility or intermediate care facility is a must
- Experience with Point Click Care (PCC), cash management, invoicing, general AP responsibilities and overall budget management for a healthcare facility.
This position works directly with several facilities. You will be spearheading the maintenance and processing of financial records for the centers. This will involve receiving invoices, upload/scan into our system (getting them authorized), and paying all invoices for the facility. These may include making payments for DME, oxygen, dietary, medical supplies … You will routinely interface with PCC and conduct month end reconciliations and reporting.
The primary role is for the timely payment of bills for assigned centers.
Our goal is a focus on quality care and excellent customer service for the staff & the patients alike. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
What’s in it for you:
- High quality standards; in fact, many of our centers have a 5-star quality rating
- Employee recognition & referral programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- We focus on building relationships with our residents and families. In time, you may feel like they are your family too.
- Our Activities/Events department goes beyond bingo. We focus on the individual patient and as a result they are more engaged with you.
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
Multi-Site Accounts Payable Specialist
What we need from you:
- Prior Accounts Payable experience in a skilled nursing facility (SNF) or intermediate care facility (ICF) is required
- Prior experience covering multiple sites is preferred
- Experienced with Point Click Care - PCC
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment while working with different leadership styles
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- PPE: No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
- Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again!