Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) - Skilled Nursing Facility
- 4314 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60653, USA
- Department: Administration
- Job Title: Administrator (LNHA)
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: Days
- Name of Location/Facility: Community Care Center
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) - Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
- Start Date: ASAP, within the next few weeks
- Schedule: Days / Full-time
Transitional Care Management has 12 different locations throughout Chicagoland.
- Multiple centers give you the opportunity for advancement. In fact, 16 of our current DONs & ADONs were promoted from within.
- The culture that surrounds us is one of great patient care, and has the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
- You have direct access to our executive team via our “iCare Line”, so you can openly express concerns or compliments.
Community Care is a SNF with 204 beds and multiple levels of care, including a large behavioral patient population (ages 21 and up) within the center.
Location: We are located in the Bronzeville neighborhood, across the street from the ‘IL Inst. of Technology’; near W 43 ST & State Street, just off 90/94 – a very easy to commute.
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (NHA): officially we title this job an Administrator (LNHA), but in other centers it may be called a Nursing Home Administrator, Skilled Nursing Facility Administrator, or Executive Director.
The Administrator sets the pace for the skilled nursing facility. You lead by example and you know first impressions matter. People remember you, respect you and want to work with you. You make an impact in your patent’s lives and you strive to make a difference.
What’s in it for you:
- High quality standards; in fact, many of our centers have a 5-star quality rating
- Employee recognition & referral programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- We focus on building relationships with our residents and families. In time, you may feel like they are your family too
- Our Activities/Events department goes beyond bingo. We focus on the individual patient and as a result they are more engaged with you
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (NHA)
What we will need from you:
- IL NHA license
- 5+ years of experience as an LNHA in a skilled nursing facility
- This should include management of a center with short term rehab and memory care units (Medicare & Medicaid, Managed Care and Private Pay)
- Ability to build a team and potentially bring some with you
- Have experience with turning around troubled operations/centers
- A love for what you do, and your education and credentialing reflect it
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- PPE: No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
- Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again!