Part-time Residential Services Associate (RSA) - PM Shift
- 100 Belle Aire Ave, Bourbonnais, IL 60914, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Residential Services Associate (RSA)
- Status of Employment: Part Time
- Shift Type: PM Shift (3pm-11pm)
- Name of Location/Facility: Kankakee Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Specialized Mental Health Rehabilitation Facility (SMHRF) as of 9/1/2019. The goal of the facility is to prepare individuals to return to a more independent setting or return home with their families. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
- During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
Kankakee Terrace has 146 beds and we provided rehabilitative treatment to individuals seeking to recover from their illness. The Administrator often says, “Our focus is recovery and rehabilitation”.
Location: The center is 2 miles from I-57 and just down the street from Snowbarger Athletic Park (& the former Bears Training Camp). It’s an easy commute.
PPE: No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
*Join us and love what you do again.
Start Date: within the next few weeks
Salary: starting wage is $11.50 + benefits
- PM shift (3:00 pm - 11:00 pm) with every other weekend rotation required
- Part-time opportunity to join our team!
What we need from you:
- * Experience with the memory care and mental health population
- * Must be 21 years or older
- * Must have a high school diploma or GED
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- *Join us and love what you do again.