Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse - Day Shift
- 4314 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60653, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: Day Shift (7am-3pm)
- Name of Location/Facility: Community Care Center
- Represented position?: This is a Represented Position. Union membership requirements will be applied as per the current Union Contract with this center.
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) as of 9/1/2019. Our goal is a focus on quality care and excellent customer service for the staff & the patients alike. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
- During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
Community Care Terrace has 204 beds with multiple levels of care, including a large behavioral patient population (ages 21 and up) within the center.
Location: We are located in the Bronzeville neighborhood, across the street from the ‘IL Inst. of Technology’; near W 43 ST & State Street, just off 90/94 - very easy to commute to.
PPE: No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
*Join us and love what you do again.
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Start Date: within the next few weeks
- Day shift: (11:00 pm - 7:00 am) with every other weekend rotation
- Full-time opportunities to join our team!
- New grads welcome!
What we need from you:
- * RN or LPN license in IL
- * Active CPR Card
- * Prior experience in a skilled nursing facility preferred
- * Experience with the memory care population preferred
- * New grads welcome to apply!
- * Electronic medical records experience (Point Click Care or PCC)
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- *Join us and love what you do again.