Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - 12 hr. 1st Shift ~ New Grads Welcome!
- 13301 Central Ave, Crestwood, IL 60445, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: Days (12hr shifts)
- Name of Location/Facility: Crestwood Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Represented Position. Union membership requirements will be applied as per the current Union Contract with this center.
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) as of 9/1/2019. Our goal is a focus on quality care and excellent customer service for the staff & the patients alike. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
- During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
Crestwood Terrace has 126 beds and is providing patient care to the mentally ill/behavior population (ages 21 and up). We have a 5 Star Quality Measure rating and an engaging family-like team.
Location: This beautiful spot is across the street from a forest preserve and only 3 minutes from the 294/Cicero exit.
- *Join us and love what you do again.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Start Date: Within next 1-2 weeks
- Salary: Starting wage is $25.50/hour + benefits
- Shift hours: 9:30 am - 10:00 pm with every other weekend rotation
- Full-time opportunity to join our team!
What we need from you:
- * LPN license in IL
- * Prior experience in an intermediate care or skilled nursing facility preferred but new grads welcome!
- * Experience with behavioral population preferred
- * Electronic medical records experience; specifically Point Click Care (or PCC)
Other similar titles: nurse, cna supervisor, floor nurse, staff nurse, licensed practical nurse, lpn, l.p.n
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again.