- 100 Belle Aire Ave, Bourbonnais, IL 60914, USA
- Department: Environmental Services
- Job Title: Housekeeper/Laundry Aide
- Status of Employment: Part Time
- Shift Type: Afternoons/Evenings
- Name of Location/Facility: Kankakee Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Represented Position. Union membership requirements will be applied as per the current Union Contract with this center.
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Specialized Mental Health Rehabilitation Facility (SMHRF) as of 9/1/2019. The goal of the facility is to prepare individuals to return to a more independent setting or return home with their families. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
- During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
Kankakee Terrace has 146 beds and we provided rehabilitative treatment to individuals seeking to recover from their illness. The Administrator often says, “Our focus is recovery and rehabilitation”.
Location: With many restaurants located around the corner, we are just 2 minutes west from I-57.
- *Join us and love what you do again.
- Part Time position 2pm - 10pm shift
- Provide laundry services to assure that clean and fresh linens, privacy curtains, blankets, window treatments, and resident clothing is avaialbel.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be physically capable of walking, prolonged standing, bending pushing and pulling weights exceeding 150 lbs and fine motor dexterity.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to pass drug and background checks.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again.