Medical Receptionist / Welcome Desk - Part Time
- 100 Belle Aire Ave, Bourbonnais, IL 60914, USA
- Department: Administration
- Job Title: Receptionist
- Status of Employment: Part Time
- Shift Type: Days & PMs
- Name of Location/Facility: Kankakee Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Represented Position. Union membership requirements will be applied as per the current Union Contract with this center.
Medical Receptionist / Welcome Desk
In our medical facility this position is called “A Concierge”.
Shifts: We have 2 positions open:
- Receptionist Part Time, – 7am-3pm, every other weekend rotation
- Receptionist Part Time, - 7am-3pm, every other weekend rotation & every Friday 3p-9p
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Specialized Mental Health Rehabilitation Facility (SMHRF) as of 9/1/2019. The goal of the facility is to prepare individuals to return to a more independent setting or return home with their families. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
· During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
Kankakee Terrace has 146 beds and we provided rehabilitative treatment to individuals seeking to recover from their illness. The Administrator often says, “Our focus is recovery and rehabilitation”.
Location: The center is 2 miles from I-57 and just down the street from Snowbarger Athletic Park (& The Bears Training Camp). It’s an easy commute.
*Join us and love what you do again.
The Medical Receptionist or "Concierge" attends to the needs of residents and visitors. The functions are similar to that of a “Welcome Desk”. As our Receptionist, you are greeting guests, performing clerical tasks and managing the phone lines for a busy Skilled Nursing (physical rehab) Facility.
Sample of daily duties:
- Greet and direct visitors while managing the incoming phone lines
- Create correspondence, data entry, printing, scanning, manage office supplies, and receive mail/deliveries
- Monitor the employee door and ambulance bay entrance
What we need from you:
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong PC skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong Written and verbal English communication skills are required
- A true passion for working with the elderly population
Prior Experience in a Healthcare or Medical setting is preferable.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- *Join us and love what you do again.