Receptionist - Part-time & PRN Overnight Shift (healthcare facility)
- 2230 McDonough St, Joliet, IL 60436, USA
- Department: Administration
- Job Title: Receptionist
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: Overnight/NOC Shift (11pm-7am)
- Name of Location/Facility: Joliet Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) as of 9/1/2019. Our goal is a focus on quality care and excellent customer service for the staff & the patients alike. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
· During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
Joliet Terrace has 120 Medicaid beds, proudly serving the behavioral/psych population – with a 5 Star Quality Measure rating & 4 Stars overall.
Location: We are next door to a church & school, we are situation in a quiet area that is 1.5 miles from I-80; very easy to commute to.
Starting salary: $10.00
Shift: Part-time and PRN Overnight shift (11:00 pm - 7:00 am) with weekend rotations
What you will do:
- Greet all visitors, residents and staff upon entering or exiting the facility.
- Maintain employee personnel records in accordance with State and Federal Regulation and as assigned by supervisor.
- Answer phones and take accurate messages for all facility staff and residents.
- Complete human resource tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Complete resident trust fund duties as assigned by Administrator
- Develop, implement and maintain ongoing Quality Improvement programs to consistently monitor, measure and/or evaluate the quality of reception services.
- Act as the initial contact for all visitors and provide assistance as needed.
What you will need:
- Must possess a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a good speaking voice and excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members,
- visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess leadership and the willingness to work harmoniously with other
- Must be physically capable of effectively hearing, seeing and speaking.
- Must be able to physically and emotionally assist in the evacuation of residents during emergency situations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again.