PRN Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- 2230 McDonough St, Joliet, IL 60436, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Status of Employment: Per Diem/PRN
- Shift Type: Openings on all shifts
- Name of Location/Facility: Joliet Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Represented Position. Union membership requirements will be applied as per the current Union Contract with this center.
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) as of 9/1/2019. Our goal is a focus on quality care and excellent customer service for the staff & the patients alike. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
- During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
Joliet Terrace has 120 Medicaid beds, proudly serving the behavioral/psych population – with a 5 Star Quality Measure rating & 4 Stars overall.
Location: We are next door to a church & school, we are situation in a quiet area that is 1.5 miles from I-80; very easy to commute to.
- *Join us and love what you do again.
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Start Date: within the 1-2 weeks
- Flexible scheduling
- PRN must commit to working 2 weekend shifts per month
- Days (7:00 am - 3:00 pm)
- PMs (3:00 pm -11:00 pm)
- Overnight / NOC (11:00 pm - 7:00 am)
- We also have full-time and part-time opportunities!
What we need from you:
- * LPN or RN license in IL
- * Prior experience in an intermediate care facility or skilled nursing facility preferred but not required
- * Experience with the memory care population preferred
- * Electronic medical records experience; specifically Point Click Care (or PCC) preferred but not required
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again.