Environmental Services / Housekeeping Aide - Full-time PM shift
- 4020 E New York St, Aurora, IL 60504, USA
- Department: Environmental Services
- Job Title: Guest Services Associate
- Status of Employment: Full Time or Part Time
- Shift Type: Afternoons/Evenings
- Name of Location/Facility: Thrive of Fox Valley
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
We are a newly built rehab center focusing on high acuity patients and helping them transition home. This is not long term care; we have patients of all ages. Most of them are only with us for 14 days (or less). You can expect to be busy and time will fly by fast on your shift. The patients are engaged and interactive. You will focus not only on their medical needs, but also keeping them motivated to get well and return home.
· Join us and love what you do again!
- Positions: We title this position as "Guest Services", but sometimes this position is called a Janitor, Custodian or Laundry Aide
- Starting salary: 13.50
- Start Date: November 3, 2020
- Positions available:
- Full Time: 11am-7:30pm with weekend rotations
What we need from you:
- Prefer experience in a medical or hospitality setting and familiar with IDPH regulations
- or experience in commercial cleaning environment is next best
- Must be able to read, write in English and understand state and federal regulations regarding sanitation requirements and proper procedures.
- * Want to make an impact with your work?
We have patients (we call them “guests”) of all ages recovering from surgeries or illnesses. Your purpose is to ensure a clean, safe and comfortable environment for our guests. You will be a part of the Guest & Environmental Services (EVS) Department and interact with patients their family regularly.
- * What you do matters.
Duties may include general cleaning/housekeeping, (janitorial duties), vacuuming, trash collection, mopping, loading and unloading laundry machines, folding clean linen, and making proper deliveries to the units.
- * Your job is important; come join us and be a part of a team.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- *Join us and love what you do again.