Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Day Shift part time
- 4020 E New York St, Aurora, IL 60504, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Guest Experience Coordinator (GEC) / CNA
- Status of Employment: Part Time
- Shift Type: Day Shift (7am-3:30pm)
- Name of Location/Facility: Thrive of Fox Valley
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Start Date: within the next 21 days
- Salary: starting salary based on prior experience
- Days (7am-3:30pm) with an every other weekend rotation
- Part Time. These positions will require 2-3 shifts per week PLUS an every other weekend roation.
About the facility:
- As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) it’s so heartwarming to have a patient take your hand and say ‘thank you for all you did for me’ as they prep to go home.
We are a newly built rehab center focusing on high acuity patients and helping them transition back home. This is not long term care; we have patients of all ages. Most of them are only with us for 7-14 days (or less). You can expect to be busy and time will fly by fast on your shift. It’s rewarding; the patients are engaged and interactive.
- Join us and love what you do again!
Job title: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Our entire center is short term rehab patients. Most of them are:
- post-op ortho, cardiac (we have a strong cardiac program!) & a medically complex unit
What we need from you:
- * Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license in IL
- * Prior experience in a skilled nursing facility
- * Experience with the short term rehab paitents
- * Point Click Care (PCC) – we are a paperless environment
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- *Join us and love what you do again.