Registered Nurse (RN) - Day Shift part time
- 4020 E New York St, Aurora, IL 60504, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN)
- Status of Employment: Part Time
- Shift Type: Day Shift (7am-3:30pm)
- Name of Location/Facility: Thrive of Fox Valley
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
- PPE: No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
Registered Nurse (RN)
- Start Date: Within the next 3 weeks
- Salary: starting salary based on prior experience
- Days (7am-3:30pm) with an every other weekend rotation
- Part time. These positions will require 2-3 shifts per week plus an every other weekend rotation
About the facility:
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) it’s so heartwarming to have a patient take your hand and say ‘thank you for all you did for me’ as they prep to go home.
We are a newly built rehab center focusing on high acuity patients and helping them transition back home. This is not long term care; we have patients of all ages. Most of them are only with us for 7-14 days (or less). You can expect to be busy and time will fly by fast on your shift. It’s rewarding; the patients are engaged and interactive.
- Join us and love what you do again!
Job title: Registered Nurse (RN)
- post-op ortho, cardiac (we have a strong cardiac program!) & a medically complex unit
What we need from you:
- * Registered Nurse (RN) license in IL
- * Prior experience in a skilled nursing facility
- * Experience with the post-acute patients – specifically the cardiac, post op ortho & the medically complex
- * Point Click Care (PCC) – we are a paperless environment
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- *Join us and love what you do again.