- 133 Mohawk Dr, Bourbonnais, IL 60914, USA
- Department: Environmental Services
- Job Title: Housekeeper/Laundry Aide
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: Day Shift (7am-3:30pm)
- Name of Location/Facility: Bourbonnais Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Represented Position. Union membership requirements will be applied as per the current Union Contract with this center.
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Specialized Mental Health Rehabilitation Facility (SMHRF) as of 9/1/2019. The goal of the facility is to prepare individuals to return to a more independent setting or return home with their families. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
- During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
Bourbonnais Terrace has 197 beds and we provided rehabilitative treatment to individuals seeking to recover from their illness. The Administrator often says, “Our focus is recovery and rehabilitation”.
Location: With many restaurants located around the corner, we are just 2 minutes west from I-57.
*Join us and love what you do again.
- Full Time Position Available
- Days and Some Weekends
- Provide housekeeping services to assure that a clean, orderly and home-like environment is maintained in accordance with current federal, state and local regulations.
- must be physically capable of walking, prolonged standing, bending pushing and pulling weights exceeding 150 lbs and fine motor dexterity.
- must be 18 years of age or older
- must have excellent customer service skills
- must be able to pass drug and background checks.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again.