Restorative Aide (CNA) - Day Shift
- 13301 Central Ave, Crestwood, IL 60445, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Restorative Aide
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: Day Shift (7am-3pm)
- Name of Location/Facility: Crestwood Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Represented Position. Union membership requirements will be applied as per the current Union Contract with this center.
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) as of 9/1/2019. Our goal is a focus on quality care and excellent customer service for the staff & the patients alike. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
· During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
Crestwood Terrace has 126 beds and is providing patient care to the mentally ill/behavior population (ages 21 and up). We have a 5 Star Quality Measure rating and an engaging family-like team.
Location: This beautiful spot is across the street from a forest preserve and only 3 minutes from the 294/Cicero exit.
Start Date: Immediately
Starting Salary: $10.95/hour + benefits
Salary: starting salary based on prior skills & experience
- Days (7am-3pm) with weekend rotations
- Full-time opportunity to join our team!
What we need from you:
- CNA certification in IL
- Prior experience as a Restorative Aide is required
- Current CPR card
- Experience with memory care and mental health population preferred
Similar titles: restorative aide, RA, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, c.n.a., certified nurse assistant, nursing aide, nurse aide, patient care tech, pct
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again.