Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) - Skilled Nursing Facility *
- 4314 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60653, USA
- Department: Administration
- Job Title: Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: Days
- Name of Location/Facility: Community Care Center
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) as of 9/1/2019. Our goal is a focus on quality care and excellent customer service for the staff & the patients alike. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
- During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
Community Care Terrace has 204 beds with multiple levels of care, including a large behavioral patient population (ages 21 and up) within the center.
Location: We are located in the Bronzeville neighborhood, across the street from the ‘IL Inst. of Technology’; near W 43 ST & State Street, just off 90/94 - very easy to commute to.
- Join us and love what you do again.
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
The ADON will directly assist our DON in reshaping the team, staffing structures and help spearhead the overall change management. This will involve supervising clinical initiatives, QA, monitoring metrics and above all impacting patient satisfaction.
It’s a fast paced environment and we’re looking for a passionate ADON, with a pioneering spirit and expertise in the subacute (skilled nursing facility or SNF) environment.
What we need from you:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in IL
- Active CPR Card
- 3+ years of experience as an ADON, Charge Nurse or Nursing Supervisor in a skilled nursing facility
- Prior experience working in an inner-city facility
- Prior experience with behavioral/psych patients, as well as geriatrics
- Experienced in the areas of staff education and change management are a plus
- Prior experience with Point Click Care (PCC) is preferred
other similar titles: nurse, nursing, registered nurse, rn, r.n, bsn, msn, floor nurse, staff nurse, adon, assistant director of nursing, unit manager, nursing supervisor, charge nurse, nurse supervisor, nurse manager
- *Join us and love what you do again.