- 13301 Central Ave, Crestwood, IL 60445, USA
- Department: Activities
- Job Title: Activities Aide
- Status of Employment: Full Time or Part Time
- Shift Type: As assigned
- Name of Location/Facility: Crestwood Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Represented Position. Union membership requirements will be applied as per the current Union Contract with this center.
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) as of 9/1/2019. Our goal is a focus on quality care and excellent customer service for the staff & the patients alike. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
- During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
Crestwood Terrace has 126 beds and is providing patient care to the mentally ill/behavior population (ages 21 and up). We have a 5 Star Quality Measure rating and an engaging family-like team.
Location: This beautiful spot is across the street from a forest preserve and only 3 minutes from the 294/Cicero exit.
- *Join us and love what you do again.
- Responsible for the ongoing developing and implementation of an activities program designed to meet the social, psychosocial and therapeutic needs of nursing home residents.
- assists the Director in the planning, development and implementation of recreational and structured group.
- Duties will involve personal contact with a varying resident population and a varied work schedule.
- include every other weekends, some evenings and holidays.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One year experience working with the mentally impaired in an Activity Department,
- or an equivalent combination of training and experience is preferred.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again.