- 13301 Central Ave, Crestwood, IL 60445, USA
- Department: Environmental Services
- Job Title: Environmental Services/Housekeeping/Custodian
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: Afternoons/Evenings
- Name of Location/Facility: Crestwood Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Represented Position. Union membership requirements will be applied as per the current Union Contract with this center.
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) as of 9/1/2019. Our goal is a focus on quality care and excellent customer service for the staff & the patients alike. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
- During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
The Terrace has 115 beds & multiple levels of care, including a growing short term rehab unit – and a 4 Star Quality Measure rating.
Location: We are located in a residential area, dotted with businesses and close to the Glen Flora Country Club and parks. 7 miles east of Great America (Hwy 94) and easy access to Highways 131 & 137.
- *Join us and love what you do again.
- Full and Part Time Positions Available
- Days and Some Weekends
- Provide housekeeping services to assure that a clean, orderly and home-like environment is maintained in accordance with current federal, state and local regulations.
- must be physically capable of walking, prolonged standing, bending pushing and pulling weights exceeding 150 lbs and fine motor dexterity.
- must be 18 years of age or older
- must have excellent customer service skills
- must be able to pass drug and background checks.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again.