Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
- 4020 E New York St, Aurora, IL 60504, USA
- Department: Therapy
- Job Title: Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: Days
- Name of Location/Facility: Thrive of Fox Valley
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
Job title: Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Start Date: within the next 3 weeks
Salary: starting salary based on prior short term rehab experience
- Full time & PRN positions
- *we do require an intermittent weekend rotation
About the facility: We are a newly built rehab center focusing on high acuity patients and helping them transition home. We are 100% short term rehab – Med A, Private Pay and private insurances. This is not long term care; we have adult patients of all ages. Most of them are only with us for 7-14 days (or less). You can expect to be busy and time will fly by fast on your shift. The patients are alert, engaged and focused on returning home.
- This is an in-house therapy team (not contract rehab)!
Our culture is a fast paced environment and we're looking for a passionate Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) with innovative approaches, and expertise in the care they give.
- We offer a full benefit package & PTO for all full time employees
What we need from you:
- * Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) license in IL
- * Experience with ortho, cardiac & medically complex patient caseload
- * a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a post-acute/inpatient rehab setting
- * Technologically savvy — we use PCC & Optima and have a paperless environment
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- *Join us and love what you do again.