Nurse Supervisor RN - NOC *
- 3311 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN)
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: Overnight/NOC Shift (11pm-7am)
- Name of Location/Facility: Southview Manor
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) as of 9/1/2019. Our goal is a focus on quality care and excellent customer service for the staff & the patients alike. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
· During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
Southview Manor is a setting comparable to home. We have 200 beds, multiple levels of care and a 5 Star Quality Measure rating.
Location: We are located in the Bronzeville neighborhood, just south of downtown Chicago, near the White Sox Stadium at E 33rd Blvd & S Michigan Ave. This is a neighborhood that is becoming re-gentrified and easy to commute to from Chicago or the suburbs. The Metra and the Green Line are just a few blocks away.
- Join us and love what you do again!
Registered Nurse (RN) Overnight Shift Supervisor (NOC)
- Start Date: within the next few weeks
- Salary: starting salary based on prior skills & experience
- Overnight Shift (11:00-7:00)
What we need from you:
- * Registered Nurse (RN) license in IL
- * Active CPR Card
- * Prior experience in a skilled nursing facility (SNF)
- * Experience with the memory care population
- * Electronic medical records experience (Point Click Care or PCC)
This person will operate as a significant support to the DON. You will be training and orienting new staff members, supervising and leading others as well as being involved with specialty programs. This new leadership position will be integral to the success and retention of our team.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- *Join us and love what you do again.