Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - PM Shift
- 2230 McDonough St, Joliet, IL 60436, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Status of Employment: Full Time or Part Time
- Shift Type: PM Shift (3pm-11pm)
- Name of Location/Facility: Joliet Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Represented Position. Union membership requirements will be applied as per the current Union Contract with this center.
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) as of 9/1/2019. Our goal is a focus on quality care and excellent customer service for the staff & the patients alike. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
- During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
Joliet Terrace has 120 Medicaid beds, proudly serving the behavioral/psych population – with a 5 Star Quality Measure rating & 4 Stars overall.
Location: We are next door to a church & school, we are situation in a quiet area that is 1.5 miles from I-80; very easy to commute to.
- *Join us and love what you do again.
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Start Date: within the next few weeks
- Shift: Evenings/PM (3:00 pm - 11:00 pm) with every other weekend rotation
- Full-time, part-time and PRN opportunities to join our awesome team!
What we need from you:
- * RN or LPN license in IL
- * Prior experience in a skilled nursing facility or intermediate care facility
- * Experience with the behavioral population preferred
- * Electronic medical records experience; specifically Point Click Care (or PCC) preferred
Other similar titles: nurse, registered nurse, rn, r.n, floor nurse, staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse supervisor, nurse manager, licensed practical nurse, lpn, l.p.n
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again.