- 133 Mohawk Dr, Bourbonnais, IL 60914, USA
- Department: Administration
- Job Title: Receptionist
- Status of Employment: Part Time
- Shift Type: Afternoons/Evenings
- Name of Location/Facility: Bourbonnais Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Specialized Mental Health Rehabilitation Facility (SMHRF) as of 9/1/2019. The goal of the facility is to prepare individuals to return to a more independent setting or return home with their families. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
- During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
Bourbonnais Terrace has 197 beds and we provided rehabilitative treatment to individuals seeking to recover from their illness. The Administrator often says, “Our focus is recovery and rehabilitation”.
Location: With many restaurants located around the corner, we are just 2 minutes west from I-57.
*Join us and love what you do again.
- Meet, greet and make all visitors feel welcome
- Operate multiple-call telephone console and route calls to appropriate people
- Operate office equipment, copy machines, sort and distribute mail
- Part-time evenings 3:00pm - 8:00pm, aproxximately 15-20 hours per week
- Must be able to work weekends alternating shifts 8:00am - 2:00pm and 2:00pm - 8:00pm. Every third weekend off.
- Must be highly motivated and a self-starter. The ability to communicate with and relate to a diverse group of people including clients, community, and other staff. Must have excellent organizational skills and the capability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Great problem solving and conflict resolution skills. Ability to exercise mature and professional judgement.
- Previous office experience in a fast paced setting.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again.