CNA - Evening Shift (12 hr. shift) Sign On Bonus / New Grads Welcome! *
- 13301 Central Ave, Crestwood, IL 60445, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: Overnight/NOC Shift
- Name of Location/Facility: Crestwood Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Represented Position. Union membership requirements will be applied as per the current Union Contract with this center.
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) as of 9/1/2019. Our goal is a focus on quality care and excellent customer service for the staff & the patients alike. While we have many team members that have been with the center for 10-15 years, we are expanding.
- During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
Crestwood Terrace has 126 beds and is providing patient care to the mentally ill/behavior population (ages 21 and up). We have a 5 Star Quality Measure rating and an engaging family-like team.
Location: This beautiful spot is across the street from a forest preserve and only 3 minutes from the 294/Cicero exit.
*Join us and love what you do again.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Start Date: within the next few weeks
Salary: Starting wage is $10.95 + benefits
*$500 sign on bonus for full-time employment! 50% payout after 30 days and remainder paid after 60 days of employment.
- Evenings (7:00 pm - 7:00 am) with every other weekend rotation
- New Grads Welcome!
What we need from you:
- * CNA certification in IL
- * Prior experience as a CNA is desired, but newly certified CNAs are welcome
- *Experience with the memory care and mental health population preferred
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- *Join us and love what you do again.