Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) - PM Shift
- 2850 Ogden Ave, Lisle, IL 60532, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: PM Shift
- Name of Location/Facility: Thrive of Lisle
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
Registered Nurse / Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) PM Shift
- Start Date: within the next 21 days
- Salary: starting salary based on prior experience
- Shift: PMs (3pm-11:30pm) with an every other weekend rotation.
About the facility: We are a newly built rehab center focusing on high acuity patients and helping them transition back home. This is not long term care; we have engaged and interactive patients of all ages. Most of them are only with us for 14 days (or less). You can expect to be busy and time will fly by fast on your shift. Most of all, you’ll find this a rewarding experience as you guide and mentor others in providing the best care possible.
typical population: post-op ortho, cardiac & a medically complex unit
- Join us and love what you do again!
This person will operate as a significant support to the DON. You will be training and orienting new staff members, supervising and leading others as well as being involved with specialty program development. This new leadership position will be integral to the success and retention of our team.
- This is a PM shift position: PMs (3pm-11:30pm), with an every other weekend rotation
What we need from you:
- * RN license in IL
- * Previous ADON or nurse supervisory experience
- * Prior leadership experience in a short term rehab unit within a skilled nursing facility
- * Floor nurse experience with the post-acute patients – specifically the cardiac, post op ortho & the medically complex
- * Electronic medical records experience (Point Click Care or PCC)
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- *Join us and love what you do again.