Dietary Aide *Sign On Bonus
- 13301 Central Ave, Crestwood, IL 60445, USA
- Department: Dietary
- Job Title: Dietary Aide - Food Service
- Status of Employment: Full Time or Part Time
- Shift Type: As assigned
- Name of Location/Facility: Crestwood Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Represented Position. Union membership requirements will be applied as per the current Union Contract with this center.
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) as of 9/1/2019. Our goal is a focus on quality care and excellent customer service for the staff & the patients alike. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
· During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
Crestwood Terrace has 126 beds and is providing patient care to the mentally ill/behavior population (ages 21 and up). We have a 5 Star Quality Measure rating and an engaging family-like team.
Location: This beautiful spot is across the street from a forest preserve and only 3 minutes from the 294/Cicero exit.
A dietary aide works in the kitchen, assisting the cook and dietitian. We serve long term care residents and, we want you to give them a 5-star restaurant experience. You will interface with patients regularly. Some of your kitchen duties may include food preparation & serving, washing dishes, clean up and sanitizing the kitchen.
- Positions: Dietary Aide / Kitchen Server
- Start Date: ASAP
- Positions available: Full time with occasional weekend shifts
- Schedule: 3-4 days per week with hours in the morning and afternoon/evening
- **Ask us about our Sign On Bonus!
What we need from you:
- Must have prior experience as a dietary aide, cook, or in a central kitchen
- Knowledge of quality food production and servicing techniques, food safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
other similar titles: Kitchen staff, restaurant server, waitress, wait staff, waiter, cook, dietary, diet aide, dietary aide, dietetic technician, diet clerk, nutrition technician, server, dishwasher, dish washing, dietary services, National Registry of Food Safety Professional, Dietetic Technician, Registered Dietetic Technician
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again.