- 133 Mohawk Dr, Bourbonnais, IL 60914, USA
- Department: Behavioral (PRSC or PRSA or PRSD)
- Job Title: Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services Aide (PRSA)
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: Openings on all shifts
- Name of Location/Facility: Bourbonnais Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Represented Position. Union membership requirements will be applied as per the current Union Contract with this center.
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Specialized Mental Health Rehabilitation Facility (SMHRF) as of 9/1/2019. The goal of the facility is to prepare individuals to return to a more independent setting or return home with their families. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
- During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
Bourbonnais Terrace has 197 beds and we provided rehabilitative treatment to individuals seeking to recover from their illness. The Administrator often says, “Our focus is recovery and rehabilitation”.
Location: With many restaurants located around the corner, we are just 2 minutes west from I-57.
*Join us and love what you do again.
- Provide supervision and security
- Provide support and assistance during behavioral incidents
- Monitor residents and all persons entering facility
- Openings on all shifts: Days, Afternoons, and Overnights, this includes working weekends and some holidays
- Must be highly motivated and a self-starter. Must have ability to communicate with and relate to a diverse group of people including clients, community, and other staff. Must have capability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Great problem solving and conflict resolution skills. Ability to exercise mature and professional judgement.
- Willingness to serve individuals in a psychiatric setting
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again.