Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services Coordinator (PRSC) PM Shift
- 2230 McDonough St, Joliet, IL 60436, USA
- Department: Behavioral (PRSC or PRSA or PRSD)
- Job Title: Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services Coordinator (PRSC)
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: PM Shift (3pm-11pm)
- Name of Location/Facility: Joliet Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) as of 9/1/2019. Our goal is a focus on quality care and excellent customer service for the staff & the patients alike. While we have many team members that have been with the center for 10-15 years, we are expanding.
- During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
Joliet Terrace has 120 Medicaid beds, proudly serving the behavioral/psych population – with a 5 Star Quality Measure rating & 4 Stars overall.
Location: We are next door to a church & school, we are situation in a quiet area that is 1.5 miles from I-80; very easy to commute to.
*Join us and love what you do again.
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services Coordinator (PRSC)
- Start Date: within the next few weeks
- Starting Pay: $15.00
- Evening shift (PM) 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Full Time
- some weekends may be required
The PRSC is responsible and accountable for case management and the coordination of services. The PRSC will assess, develop a Plan of Care and oversee the psychiatric programming of the residents to ensure needs and goals are being met.
What we need from you:
- Ideally - prior experience as a PRSC in a licensed nursing home.
- OR - Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in a human services field (including but not limited to sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling or psychology) and have a minimum of 1 year of supervised experience in mental health or human services
- Experience with Point Click Care (PCC)
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again.