Schedule Coordinator and Supply Clerk
- 1125 N Milwaukee Ave, Libertyville, IL 60048, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Staffing Coordinator/Nursing Scheduler
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: Days
- Name of Location/Facility: Wincheter House / Thrive - Lake County
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
It’s so heartwarming to have a family member take your hand and say ‘thank you for all you did for my mother.’
- Join us and love what you do again.
This skilled nursing facility has been around for 150+ years and Transitional Care Management took over operations about 5 years ago. In that time we have made some BIG changes for the staff & the patients and have begun construction on a new building.
- *We have short and long term care patients: extended care, memory care and a rehab unit.
- *You can expect to be busy and time will fly by fast on your shift.
- *** Our employees voted us one of Chicagoland's "Great Place to Work"
Come join us in our current location and transfer with us into the brand new center, once construction is complete.
- *You’ll find it rewarding and feel like you made an impact at the end of the day.
The Nursing Staffing Scheduler/Scheduling Coordinator will be responsible for managing daily schedules for CNAs and Nurses within our center. You must have prior clinical scheduling experience within a SNF setting.
- Start Date: within the next few weeks
- this position is full time
- primary hours are M-F, but may involve some weekend rotations
Job title: this is often called a Nurse Scheduler or Scheduling Coordinator
What we need from you:
- * Prior scheduling software experience
- * Prior scheduler / nursing staff scheduling coordinator experience in a skilled nursing facility
- * Electronic medical records experience (Point Click Care or PCC)
- experience with central supplies is helpful bu not required
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- *Join us and love what you do again.