Senior Frontend Engineer - TrueCoach
- Boulder, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We’re TSG. There’s a good chance you’ve not heard of us yet – we’re just getting going. We’re the people who power gyms, fitness facilities, childcare centers and independent personal trainers in a load of places across the globe (US, Aus, NZ, UK, Japan, France, and Canada, with more to come). We’re bringing together the very best companies in the industry through smart, intentional acquisition. And we’re getting ready to go big.
In the US, we’ve brought together Mariana Tek, Zingfit, Triib and TrueCoach, to form our Boutique Vertical. There’s over 140 of us in the Boutique team and we’re passionate about fitness, stellar customer support and creating tech that solves problems for busy people. We’re based across the US with offices in DC, Boulder, Louisville and Boston. Our products are already revolutionizing boutique fitness, by automating admin and other tasks for gym owners and trainers, so they can get out of the office and spend more time doing what they love.
If you’re passionate about tech, fitness and working with talented, ambitious people, then we’d love to hear from you
As a Senior Frontend Engineer on the Web App team you will be responsible for overseeing, extending and maintaining the core Ember application that powers both the coach and client dashboards of TrueCoach.
In this position, you'll get the chance to own and build out multiple areas of the platform, and be a driving force behind our evolution as a company. You’ll get a chance to participate in architecture decisions, mentor other engineers and work alongside product and design to help us ensure we build the right thing in the right way at the right time. We have a solid foundation, with revenue and happy customers that love us, but we're just getting started.
Reports to: VP of Engineering
Location: Boulder, CO or Remote in the following US states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, Fl, GA, IL, MA, MD, MI, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, and VT.
- Role model exemplary code review
- Participate in the full development life cycle, from idea to deploy to monitoring
- Represent frontend concerns from idea to deploy
- Provide guidance, mentoring and coaching as needed for other frontend contributors
- Write clean, tested and well-documented code
- Evolve our application architecture to support our growing client base and future needs
- Expand your interests and abilities via our 10% investment time
- 4+ years experience building modern web applications, with an emphasis on browser technologies
- Comfortable diving into source code
- Experience implementing and/or improving CI and deploy patterns
- Bonus - Experience working collaboratively as part of a product focused team
- Bonus - Experience building SaaS products
- Bonus - Working knowledge of at least one backend language and framework (e.g. Python, Ruby, Node.js)
- Effective mentor and coach
- Strong desire to learn new things
- Humble and open to constructive feedback
- Strong communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong initiative and sense of ownership
Travel Requirements: There are no specific travel requirements for this position
Salary Range: $120k-$150k
For more information on TSG visit https://www.transactionservices.global/en-us
For more information on our TrueCoach product visit https://truecoach.co/
TSG is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.