Client Training Specialist
- Washington, DC, USA
We’re TSG. There’s a good chance you’ve not heard of us yet – we’re just getting going. We’re the people who power gyms, fitness facilities, childcare centers and independent personal trainers in a load of places across the globe (US, Aus, NZ, UK, Japan, France, and Canada, with more to come). We’re bringing together the very best companies in the industry through smart, intentional acquisition. And we’re getting ready to go big.
In the US, we’ve brought together Mariana Tek, Zingfit, Triib and TrueCoach, to form our Boutique Fitness Division. There’s over 140 of us in the Boutique team and we’re passionate about fitness, stellar customer support and creating tech that solves problems for busy people. We’re based across the US with offices in DC, Boulder, Louisville and Boston. Our products are already revolutionizing boutique fitness, by automating admin and other tasks for gym owners and trainers, so they can get out of the office and spend more time doing what they love.
If you’re passionate about tech, fitness and working with talented, ambitious people, then we’d love to hear from you.
The Training Specialist will be responsible for creating and delivering product training for new clients as well as continued training for existing clients. They will conduct live training sessions with clients to guide them through the software, answering their questions about functionality and features. Additionally, they will manage the online training courses we provide to clients. Lastly, they will help develop ongoing webinars to teach clients how to use new features of the product and position TSG as a leader in the fitness industry.
Reports to: Training Manager
Location: Remote in on of the following US States: AZ, CA, CO, DC, Fl, GA, IL, MA, MD, MI, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, and VT.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Create, design and run training programs for clients, ensuring they have the necessary knowledge and competencies to effective use our products
- Measure the effectiveness of learning solutions
- Coordinate and create high-quality instructional design materials
- Assist in the development of innovative and modern learning solutions
- Identify and assess future and current training needs
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Basic skills in recording/editing training videos
- 2+ years experience in a training role, either internal or external
Work Skills/Personal Characteristics:
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional spelling and grammar skills
- Good with client communications via email and phone calls
- Excellent project management skills
Travel Requirements: 10% post Covid
Salary Range: $65,000-$75,000
TSG is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.