iOS Engineer - TrueCoach
- Boulder, CO, USA
We’re TSG. There’s a good chance you’ve not heard of us yet – we’re just getting going. We’re the people who power gyms, fitness facilities, childcare centers and independent personal trainers in a load of places across the globe (US, Aus, NZ, UK, Japan, France, and Canada, with more to come). We’re bringing together the very best companies in the industry through smart, intentional acquisition. And we’re getting ready to go big.
In the US, we’ve brought together Mariana Tek, Zingfit, Triib and TrueCoach, to form our Boutique Vertical. There’s over 140 of us in the Boutique team and we’re passionate about fitness, stellar customer support and creating tech that solves problems for busy people. We’re based across the US with offices in DC, Boulder, Louisville and Boston. Our products are already revolutionizing boutique fitness, by automating admin and other tasks for gym owners and trainers, so they can get out of the office and spend more time doing what they love.
If you’re passionate about tech, fitness and working with talented, ambitious people, then we’d love to hear from you
As an iOS Engineer you will be responsible for extending and maintaining the iOS TrueCoach for Clients app. With over 70k daily active users, this app is the daily driver for clients across the globe, where they view and interact with their assigned workouts and communicate with their coaches.
As an iOS Engineer, you'll get the chance to own and build out multiple areas of the client experience in a modern codebase and be a driving force behind our evolution as a company. You’ll get a chance to participate in architecture decisions, collaborate with other engineers and work alongside product and design to help us ensure we build the right thing in the right way at the right time. We have a solid foundation, with revenue and happy customers that love us, and we’re committed to constantly improving one release at a time.
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Location: Boulder, CO or Remote in the following US states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, Fl, GA, IL, MA, MD, MI, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, and VT.
Travel Requirements: There are no specific travel requirements for this position.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Work with your product team to determine precise requirements and build them
- Write clean, well tested and well abstracted code
- Participate in code review
- Participate in the mobile guild and team driven decision making processes
- Participate in sprint planning and retro
- Participate in QA
- Expand your interests and abilities via our 10% investment time
- At least 3 years experience building iOS apps using Swift and Xcode
- Proven track record of building high quality mobile applications
- Writing Unit / UI tests with XCTest or similar, bonus points for experience with Quick / Nimble
- Persistent data storage with CoreData or similar
- Bonus - Experience with coordinator architecture or similar
- Bonus - Experience with React Native
- Bonus - Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Strong desire to learn new things
- Hard working
- Humble and open to constructive feedback
- Strong communication skills
- Strong initiative and sense of ownership
Salary Range: $90k-$115k
For more information on TSG visit https://www.transactionservices.global/en-us
For more information on our TrueCoach product visit https://truecoach.co/
TSG is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.