- Vancouver, BC, Canada
We’re TSG. There’s a good chance you’ve not heard of us yet – we’re just getting going. We’re the people who power gyms, fitness facilities, childcare centres and independent personal trainers in a load of places across the globe (US, Aus, NZ, UK, Japan, France, and Canada, with more to come). We’re bringing together the very best companies in the industry through smart, intentional acquisition. And we’re getting ready to go big.
A key product in our Health and Fitness Division, PerfectMind is dedicated to helping our clients develop deeper relationships with their members through the development of our marketing leading Parks & Recreation Management Software.
If you’re passionate about tech, fitness and working with talented, ambitious people, then we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Build an innovative product with Microsoft technologies, from back-end to front-end.
- Participate in daily scrum activities and collaborate on delivering projects in an agile environment.
- Planning and implementing new features in collaboration with product and design
- Write clean, tested, and well-documented code
- Diagnose problems and defects by collecting information, finding root causes, and fixing them
- Participate in full-life cycle software development
- 3-5 years of experience in full cycle development
- Experience using ASP.Net MVC framework and C# over Microsoft SQL data repositories
- Strong understanding of OOP, Design Principles, Data Structures, Algorithms and Performance
- Good knowledge of AWS services and cloud-native applications considered a plus
- Professional and articulate communication skills
Work Skills/ Personal Characteristics
- Work Skills/ Personal Characteristics
- Adept at multitasking within fast-paced environments
- Quick learner, willing to take initiative
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of individuals
- Demonstrated ability to learn and work both independently and as part of a team
- Travel Requirements: None
Travel Requirements: None
TSG is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.