Customer Support Specialist
- Washington, DC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We’re TSG. There’s a good chance you’ve not heard of us yet – we’re just getting going. We’re the people who power gyms, fitness facilities, childcare centers and independent personal trainers in a load of places across the globe (US, Aus, NZ, UK, Japan, France, and Canada, with more to come). We’re bringing together the very best companies in the industry through smart, intentional acquisition. And we’re getting ready to go big.
In the US, we’ve brought together Mariana Tek, Zingfit, Triib and TrueCoach, to form our Boutique Vertical. There’s over 140 of us in the Boutique team and we’re passionate about fitness, stellar customer support and creating tech that solves problems for busy people. We’re based across the US with offices in DC, Boulder, Louisville and Boston. Our products are already revolutionizing boutique fitness, by automating admin and other tasks for gym owners and trainers, so they can get out of the office and spend more time doing what they love.
If you’re passionate about tech, fitness and working with talented, ambitious people, then we’d love to hear from you
We are seeking a highly talented, results-oriented Customer Support Specialist to join our team to support the MarianaTek Platform. This role will wear many hats to help ensure the highest level of customer support while proactively problem-solving when any issues arise. The Customer Support Specialist will be extremely well organized and detail-oriented.
Reports to: Sr. Customer Support Manager
Location: Washington D.C. or Remote USA
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Work on a team that is developing a best-in-class, customer-centric support process and ethos
- Build out our Support toolset - feedback systems, knowledgebase, etc…
- Create proactive solutions to streamline common requests and improve support processes
- Work with our Engineering team to help troubleshoot escalated issues from customers and maintain a high bar for support by owning these interactions
- Be a consultant for our customers -- guide them through our product, helping them to make effective use of their data, and designing solutions for their problems
- Be a fierce internal advocate for our customers and represent our customers in discussions about product direction
Experience / Education Required:
- 1-3 years of work experience in a customer support or customer success role required.
- Experience working in a startup or SaaS company preferred.
Work Skills/Personal Characteristics:
- You love anticipating issues before they become problems.
- Extremely well organized and detail-oriented:
- You have the ability to wrangle, prioritize, and execute against a large task list.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously doesn’t scare you.
- Flexible. Some clients work early, others work late. We do what we need to do to ensure a successful launch with limited downtime.
- An excellent communicator (in person, on the phone, over email, and via Slack):
- You can communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders including our clients, their developers, our partners, and everyone inside of Mariana Tek.
- You have the ability to deliver complex information in a digestible format
- You have an Interest in the boutique fitness industry
Travel Requirements: None
For more information on the company go to https://www.transactionservices.global/en-us
TSG is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.