Customer Support Specialist
- Boulder, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We’re TSG. There’s a good chance you’ve not heard of us yet – we’re just getting going. We’re the people who power gyms, fitness facilities, childcare centres and independent personal trainers in a load of places across the globe (US, Aus, NZ, UK, Japan, France, and Canada, with more to come). We’re bringing together the very best companies in the industry through smart, intentional acquisition. And we’re getting ready to go big.
In the US, we’ve brought together Mariana Tek, Zingfit, Triib and TrueCoach, to form our Boutique Fitness Division. There’s over 140 of us in the Boutique team and we’re passionate about fitness, stellar customer support and creating tech that solves problems for busy people. We’re based all across the US with offices in DC, Boulder, Louisville and Boston. Our products are already revolutionizing boutique fitness, by automating admin and other tasks for gym owners and trainers, so they can get out of the office and spend more time doing what they love.
If you’re passionate about tech, fitness and working with talented, ambitious people, then we’d love to hear from you.
The Customer Support Specialist for the TrueCoach product line will be supporting the success of some of the top coaches in the industry and guiding our customer’s growth every step of the way. Being on the frontlines of customer satisfaction and retention takes patience and a great sense of humor, but when the vast majority of our customers love us...negative interactions are few and far between. The team you'll be joining takes a few things very seriously: going above and beyond for our customers, and never taking ourselves too seriously!
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- You're willing to work one Sunday per month
- Provide world-class customer support via Intercom Inbox
- Write knowledge-base articles based on customer interactions to reduce the number of future support requests
- Conduct live demos, webinars and scheduled calls with customers (no phone support)
- Experience with the TrueCoach product as a coach and/or client (or a comparable training app)
- You’ve previously written bug reports or have experience working with software teams and diagnosing issues
- Familiarity with Intercom Inbox
- 2+ years experience in SaaS customer success and/or support
- Experience working at a tech company or SaaS startup preferred.
- Experience in the fitness industry preferred
Work Skills/Personal Characteristics:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - you are clear, personable, and empathetic
- You're productive when working remotely
- You learn quickly and have a knack for solving complex problems
- You are passionate about health, tech, fitness, and learning new things
Travel Requirements: none
TSG is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.